SADS Conference 2017
Date: Thursday 2nd March 2017, 09:30 - 17:00
Venue: King Power Stadium, Leicester, LE2 7FL
The study day is suitable for healthcare professionals in sports, primary or hospital care - doctors and nurses in cardiology/emergency medicine/paediatrics/sports medicine, GPs, ambulance staff, physiotherapists.
Martin Johnson, ex-international rugby player, Patron JHMT
Lectures and workshops:
- The SADS Facts of Life
- ECG recognition
- Prize quiz about SADS
- SADS and sports - what is the UK doing?
- What SADS means to me: people affected by SADS conditions
- Screening young sports players
- After a SADS death - what next, for a family?
- Creating real change in your local community
- Doctors £70
- Nurses, Paramedics, Ambulance Technicians £40
- Students £20
To book a place please click on the link below.
For all enquiries please contact:
Teresa Dalby, Email: email@example.com
Ticket information and booking
|Nurses, Paramedics, Ambulance Technicians||£40.00|