Go 18 For Joe
21st April 2016 - 21st April 2017
#GO18FORJOE and help JHMT save young heartbeats
In the year that Joe would have turned 18, why not celebrate life in memory of those young lives lost to SADS.
If you are taking part in other challenges, let us know and share your memories on the Trust website and Facebook. Share with others the way you played a part in going 18 for Joe.
Here's a chance for YOU to play a part in the Go 18 for Joe campaign:
- Tweet a pledge of support by using the hashtag #GO18FORJOE and share any news updates
- Join Joe’s army by following our twitter page @JHMTorguk
- Join Joe’s army of supporters and followers via the JHMT Facebook page: /JHMTorguk
- Download a GO18FORJOE header photo and display on your social media profiles
Why not fundraise to help JHMT’s ongoing work to raise awareness of sudden arrhythmic death syndrome (SADS) and to reduce the incidence of undiagnosed heart conditions in young people aged 12 - 35 years old.
Here are a few ideas to get you started:
- Run 18 for Joe
- Swim 18 for Joe
- Sing 18 for Joe
- Knit 18 for Joe
- Climb 18 for Joe
- Walk 18 for Joe
- Bike 18 for Joe
- Dance 18 for Joe
- Bake 18 for Joe
Go 18 For Joe Toolkit
Everything you need to get started
- Landscape Logo (EPS) (Document, 1.3 Mb)
- Box Logo (EPS) (Document, 1.6 Mb)
- Go18ForJoe Poster (Print Version) (PDF, 2.2 Mb)
- Go18ForJoe Leaflet (PDF, 3 Mb)
- Logo (Landscape) (JPEG, 257 Kb, 3423x484)
- Logo (Square) (JPEG, 84 Kb, 500x500)
- Sponsorship Form (PDF, 1.7 Mb)
- Alternative Twitter Header (JPEG, 95 Kb, 1500x500)
- Twitter Header (JPEG, 177 Kb, 1500x500)
- Facebook Header (JPEG, 174 Kb, 851x315)
- A3 Selfie Poster (JPEG, 83 Kb, 1191x842)
1.Right-click on the link to the file you want to download. 2.Choose "Save Target As..." 3.Choose where you want to save the file on your hard drive. 4.Click 'Save'.
In The News
Sat, 28 May 2016 08:44
TWO budding creative designers have been using their skills to raise awareness of sudden arrhythmic death syndrome (SADS).