Terms and Conditions
- Grants will be decided solely on the basis of the information included on the application form.
- Grants will be issued in two 6 monthly payments. Funding will be assessed at the end of the first 6 months prior to second payment being processed.
- No match funding is required but the individual must provide details of any other grants received or applied for in the year of application.
- Applicants will need to provide details to confirm their legal status, address and age. Applicants must be permanently resident in Leicester City or Leicestershire.
- Public acknowledgement of financial support from JHMT will be required and the applicants will state examples of activity and publicity eg. photos and newsletter and if requested a case study. We also ask that you use the JHMT logo to promote the support received from the Trust.
- Maximum grant is £500.
- Funding cannot be retrospective ie. an applicant cannot be reimbursed for a previous project.
- An individual (or their club/society) can only receive a maximum of £500 funding within a 1 year period.